All pupils must dress according to our Uniform Policy, which reflects our values and reinforces our school’s culture of high expectations and academic achievement.
Our school uniform is important to us because it is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life.
- WA Navy blazer**
- WA Navy blue jumper**
- WA tie with Year Group coloured stripe**
- White long‐sleeved shirt
- Dark grey trousers
- Dark grey skirt (girls may wear trousers or skirt)
- Plain black socks or tights
- Plain black leather shoes
- (trainers and trainer‐type shoes are not allowed)
- If worn, plain dark‐coloured overcoat without logos
- WA Navy Shorts with Logo**
- WA Navy/Sky Blue Polo Shirt with Logo**
- WA Navy Track bottoms
- WA Navy/Sky Blue full Zip top with Logo**
- White or black trainers
Purchasing school uniform
Our uniform supplier is White Hall Clothiers.
Items marked above as ** must be purchased from White Hall.
Uniform Swap Shop
We have a uniform 'swap shop' here at school - if something doesn't fit, please bring the old item into school and we'll swap it for some of our pre-loved stock at no cost to families.
Any unwanted items of uniform may be given to the school office. We host regular second-hand uniform sales where good quality items can be picked up for low cost.
- School bag able to comfortably carry an A4 folder
- Homework Diary (provided by the Academy)
- Scientific Calculator, e.g. a Casio
- Reading Book
- Small English dictionary
- Pencil Case
The pencil case should include:
- Black or blue pen
- Green pen
- Red pen
- Two pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- A highlighter of any colour
- A small glue stick
We ask that all clothing is named, including shoes, so that lost items can be returned to their owner. The school cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage of pupils’ property and valuables. All mislaid items are placed in the lost property box located in the school office. Please ask the school office if you wish to look through this box. We endeavour to return all named property, but give unclaimed lost property to a local children’s charity at the end of term.