Year 11 Science Controlled Assessment
On Monday 31st October, Year 11's will need to be in school for their Science Controlled Assessment Test. It is compulsory for all students to attend. The controlled assessment test adds up to 25% of their final GCSE Grade. Students will be provided with lunch. All students must be wearing full school uniform.
I am delighted to welcome you to Walworth Academy. We expect every one of our pupils to be the best that they can be.
We help pupils to develop self-discipline, self-worth, independent thought, motivation and confidence in a learning environment that ensures every child fulfils his or her potential.
My commitment is that each child's educational journey at Walworth Academy is positive and enriching. Our dedicated staff provide:
- High quality teaching and learning
- A curriculum that supports individual needs and offers opportunities for individual acceleration
- A regular and robust assessment process so that you can clearly follow your child's progress
- A programme of high quality enrichment classes, in academic, cultural and sport-related fields
- Educational visits to museums, major events and residential events
- Opportunities outside the academy relating to our specialist status in mathematics and health
To achieve our aims, we need the commitment and support of all our parents. You need to ensure that children attend school on time, in full uniform and with good intentions every day. As partners, we can ensure that every child succeeds at and beyond school.
I hope you find all the information you need on our website but please get in touch if you would like to find out more.